Online ticket sale has closed. If you have not already purchased the tickets please buy at the counter before the event. Cash or check preferred.
Adult ANMN member: $20;
Adult non-member: $25;
Children (Ages 6-12): $15
Namaste, After a very difficult year for our country and recent good news about a new constitution, it is that time of the year where to celebrate our biggest festivals Dashain and Tihar together as a community. We are pleased to announce that this yearly ANMN Dashain and Tihar celebration will take place on November 7th at Sheridan Elementary School.
Ticket prices for the event are as follows:
To Become an ANMN Member:
a) ANMN Lifetime Member ($100)
b) ANMN Family Member ($10)
b) ANMN Individual Member ($5)
Students with valid ID: US$ 15 [Reserve your tickets by sending us an email from your university account.] Or purchase a $15 ticket here online and bring your student ID card to show at the door.
Ages 5 and under – FREE
Become a member today:
To become an ANMN Member
Paying for ANMN event tickets via cash or check
To pay for tickets via
- Send check made out to ‘Association of Nepalese in Minnesota’ to:
ANMN Ticket Sales c/o Dadin Pandey 207 1st Ave SE New Brighton, MN 55112
- Please clearly write or print your name, number and type of ticket(s) [i.e. adult/child], and whether you are a member or non-member.
- Please include a phone number and/or email so we can contact you to confirm receipt of payment.
- To qualify for early bird discount, letter must be postmarked by last day of early bird discount sale as indicated above.
- Depending on date of receipt of check, tickets will be mailed to you or kept for pickup at event door.
- Please do not mail cash to ANMN. We cannot be held responsible for any loss of cash in this manner.
- To pay via cash, either make payment at an ANMN gathering/meeting before the event OR
- Give cash and your information to an ANMN board member and you will receive tickets via mail or they will be kept for pickup at event door.
- Please note that we cannot honor requests to “hold” tickets for events. Payment must be received for ticket purchase.
If you have any questions please contact “firstname.lastname@example.org“. Thank you and see you at celebration!!!!