Youth Leadership Coach
We are excited to announce an opportunity for a dynamic and passionate Youth Leadership Instructor to join our team. If you are enthusiastic about guiding and empowering young individuals to become confident leaders, this position is perfect for you.
July 16, July 30, Aug 13, and Aug 20, 2023, from 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM
- Develop and implement a comprehensive youth leadership curriculum that focuses on personal growth, teamwork, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Facilitate engaging and interactive leadership workshops, seminars, and activities for youth participants.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to inspire and empower young individuals to develop their leadership potential.
- Foster an inclusive and supportive environment that encourages active participation, creativity, and open-mindedness.
- Collaborate with other instructors and staff to design and coordinate leadership programs and initiatives.
- Organize and oversee leadership projects, community service activities, and team-building exercises.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress and development of each participant, providing constructive feedback and support.
- Maintain accurate records of attendance, participant evaluations, and program outcomes.
- Previous experience working with youth in a leadership development capacity, such as teaching, coaching, or mentoring.
- Strong understanding of leadership principles and techniques, and the ability to effectively communicate and teach them to young individuals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage with participants, parents/guardians, and colleagues.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and a passion for inspiring and empowering young individuals.
- Knowledge of youth development principles and an understanding of the challenges and issues faced by today’s youth.
- Ability to create a positive, inclusive, and safe learning environment for participants.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to plan and deliver effective leadership programs.
- Flexibility to adapt to the diverse needs and learning styles of participants.
- Basic computer skills for administrative tasks and maintaining program records.
- Current background check or willingness to undergo a background check, as required by the organization.
- Resume highlighting your relevant experience in youth leadership development.
- Cover letter expressing your interest in the role and how your skills align with the position.
- Any certifications, qualifications, or references that support your application.
- A brief outline or sample of a youth leadership workshop or activity you would implement.
Equal Employment Opportunity: We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value diversity and actively promote a workplace that is inclusive and free from discrimination. Applicants with disabilities may request accommodation at any stage of the employment process.